CGIE is accepting volunteer interns who have the following qualifications and aspirations:
Job Location is in Claremont, California and neighboring communities.
- Interest in learning how to serve and empower the disadvantaged students in Pomona Unified School District and experience the personal growth as well as the joy of community building.
- Willingness and commitment to train to work with children or junior youth in the community.
- Be available to do networking with others around the globe who are engaged in similar service.
- Ability to learn, research, blog and write about integrated education.
- Have a love for the children and forwarding an ever advancing civilization.
- Welcome the opportunities to teach conversation English and help with research as a service to the students of Baha’i Institute of Higher Education.
- BIHE or Baha’i Institute of Higher Education serves the Baha’i college age students in Iran who have been barred from attending university in Iran for 30 years because of their religious beliefs. The position requires filling up an application with BIHE and some experience in teaching or tutoring and commitment to spend between 3-6 hours weekly on skype with the students.
- Embrace the principle of the oneness of all humanity.
- Respect the diversity of people’s belief.
- Appreciate that religion must serve as a tool for forwarding human civilization, addressing the issues of our time and be a cause of concord and unity amongst all children of humanity.
- Respect the equality of men and women as two wings of the bird of humanity.
- Understand the necessity of global peace.
- Be curious about spiritual and moral values that unifies humanity and help us forward an ever advancing civilization.